Friday, June 27, 2008

My Convo

i supposed to attend my convo last year
@ times square early of november...
with all my coursemate..
so dissappointed...
i cant attend...
regret...
stupid decision make me regret the whole life..
on the same time i got my job application at fwh..
im new there..
no annual leave for me
even a single day...
feel sad...
im the best student in the class..
getting the highest GPA among them all...
with distinction level...
but im the 1 did not join the convo..
hate myself...
miss the wonderful chances...
which i waited for a long time...
where you have the chance to wear on the 'jubah'
an identity that i have graduated..
urgh..

3 comments:

orangy said...

huh?!?!convo is one of the important thing in our life...for me, sure 'cry die' and damn regret didn't attend...sigh...

~CeLiNe~ said...

liao abo.. very very regret.. haizh... possible the time turn back anot.. ? haha

orangy said...

possible...if u found doraemon...hahaaa...sigh...just let it past...