Friday, June 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home

arrive home around 6.30pm yesterday
so tired...
but happy to be at home..
miss my mum dishes..
miss my 2 kap siau sisters
miss my beloved bed... haha
2moro goin bck to genting liao..
so sad...
bck to a place called HELL..
2moro oso WinNee convo day...
cant join them..
all her family will be there...
so my boy dont let me go..
he said is not the right time yet..
ok lo...
just accept lo..
Wish WinNee all the best in her future undertakings...

2day my boy mood like not very good..
duno what to do..
worry...
sms him oso not really want to reply...
i knw he is bad mood...
so better dont 'kek' him so much..
just 1 day din see him but miss him so much liao...
how la...

2moro is the 1st time i n my boy goin bck genting 2gether
offday bck 2gether..
feel so excited..
hope the coming months will be the same too..
on leave 2gether bck to genting 2gether...
so 'xinfu' rite?
when he told me mr lee might change gouping with him..
im so excited..
but of course not very obvious la.. haha
he say he might change to group A weekend...
woow... this is the time im waiting for...
hopefully will come true lo..
^-^
but oso cannot put so high hope...
if not later 'shi wang yue da'... haha..

No comments: