Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Too quiet..

am i too quiet...??
hmm....
actually im not...
im very talkative if im with the one i knw...
guest what...
last time when schoolling time...
im da most talkative gal in the class...
haha...
coz u knw why...
i knw my classmates since we r primary 1...
very close to each other..
changing clothes oso 2gether gether in the class...
stand on da chair oso 2gether gether...

talk with somebody oso must got some 'ling gan' rite?
i can talk with all ppl any age, same level with me...
but not for higher level or higher post...
except my boy... haha...
becoz there still a gap...
how can u talk to ur boss like normal friend even when u r outside?
maybe i cant make it kua...
coz they r still my employer...
more power than me...
a respect...
so not dare too talk much...
better keep quiet...
if not later 'lar ye' more 'chia lat'...
haha...

but it's seem like not everyone understand me..
for example..
like our newly promoted duty manager...
when i first come in she is our fo supv...
i use to talk to her...
i use to ask her alot of questions regarding to my problem..
last time supv n staff very close to each other...
becoz most of the time they r with us at counter...
since after she is promoted...
there is a big gap in between staff n dm...
so cant ask her so much of things d lor...
she is my dm d ma...
my "shang se"....
haha...
abit "kam kai" d lor.... shh.... ^-^


No comments: