Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2day @ Genting

hmm....
2moro oni can go back hometown...
so sad...
actually can go bck yesterday ma...
alr booking with uncle alan goin bck sp at 4pm..
u knw la bus never wait for ppl..
haizh...
that 2 functions 'hai' me cnt go bck de la...
so sad..
2 functions cnt balance...
2 nia ma...
but think till my head big...
confusing..
calculation not clear...
bill payment not completed..
so?
have to stay bck lo...
me very very fedup d...
all supv oso so busy...
hide inside the toilet to cry...
haha... very crazy rite?

at last jess loh ask kok hwa to help me...
haha...
luckily...
both of them so good...
shud vote them as "best supv"... haha...
but anyhow oso cnt go bck home la...
sob.. sob.. sobbb...
last day oso checking out at 6.30pm
cham anot?
but think bck actually ok oso...
can accompany my boy another 1 more day..
hehe... ^-^

just finished busy nia...
haha...
pack my bag la..
wash my clothes la...
buy bus ticket la..
send my blazer to laundry la...
waa... very very busy...
until not yet eat yet....
so hungry le...

later 1 of my fren frm s'pore cmin up to genting...
want to meet her anot?
take her go wer leh?
eat at wer wor?
aiyo... very fan la...

No comments: