Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Alone To Penang by Ferry

on 28th evening around 5.00pm
i took a bus to jetty...
to meet my boy at there...
coz we r going back to genting 2gether...
it's my first time doing this..
im so scared i took the wrong bus...
if not die la...
the bus fare cost me rm3.40..
all the way im so worried..
luckily my mp3 keep me calm all the way...
all the way i keep my eyes close to the signboard..
just to double confirm...
at last i saw the signboard to "Butterworth"...
phew...!!

if not mistaken the last time i taking bus to Butterworth
is 15 years ago kua...
haha.... ^-^
that time i always follow my grandma to penang by ferry
i still rmbr she always take me to the snake temple...
then go eat penang laksa...
buy the tambun biscuit...
that was 15 years ago...

around 6.15pm i reached the jetty
shit...
which direction i should go?
oh oh....
turn left or turn right?
wer is the jetty entrance?
wer to buy the ticket?
so bo huat lo...
ask the stall india uncle....
so paiseh....
like never come to jetty before...
dont care la...
he dunno me i dunno him....
haha...

reach the entrance took escalator up...
walk along the pathway...
aiyo.... why so long de?
got enter the wrong lane anot?
if not die again...
something kind like "rusa masuk kampung"...
"^-^
at last saw the counter "kaunter tukar syiling"
ask him wer to buy the ticket?
he said "u ada syiling tak"?
i said "ada!"
he said again "ada boleh masuk"...
i was thinking masuk wer?
i din but ticket yet wor...
how to masuk...???
then i look at other ppl how they go thru...
only after that i understand...
no need ticket...
just insert rm1.20 coins at the machine can liao...
so embarrassing...
not again not again next time...

finally went up to ferry d...
fuhh...
the sea breeze so relaxing....
looking at the penang island scenery...
so beautiful...
the sea water shimmer and sparkling...
thinking back when im young...
my father use to bring me n family to seaside...
but after the tsunami disaster...
he not so encourage us to seaside d...
when the first time i fall in love to beach is
at the Rasa Sayang Beach Resort in penang... (if not mistaken the name)
i was 5 years old then...
the resort is so spacious...
with white sandy beach...
a very big swimming pool...
romantic decorated...
with a playground...
a sport activities area....
is a honeymoon destination...
that's what i can say...
but now the resort alr closed....
if not i will be back there agian again n again....

my boy called me...
realised i was day dreaming...
haha...
he asking wer i am now...
coz he waited me at the penang jetty d...
he want to scare me...
asking am i taking the right ferry anot?
he say later the ferry take me to langkawi wor....
haha...
so funny meh...
u think im 2 or 3 years kid meh...
siao eh...
who duno the ferry only cross over to penang island...
ceh...
want cheat me oso find more intelligent joke la...
hehe...

at last... finally...
i alr at penang liao...
going to meet my boy...
he waiting outside the road with his goody buddy Vincent...
he ask me to go straight until i saw the "jejantas"
ok reached d..
he ask me to turn left...
ok lo... turn left lo...
i din see any black savvy oso...
u guys knw what happen...
my boy giving me a wrong instruction...
right become left...
wah lau eh...
go back primary la...
haha...
just joking ok...

in the car i recall bck what i go thru just now...
only i realised how 'sam pat' am i....
wahaha...

No comments: