Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome Back My Dear

Finally he is back...
he alr come bck to genting le...
so haapy...
he more thinner le... more handsome le...
hehe... maybe long time no see le kua...
but his voice not same like last time le...
after the operation...
but i like it more...
sexy voice... like choir singing alto voice.. haha..
so miss him...
hmm.. but he din buy anything for me...
so sad... n dissapointed lo..
but he told me next offday he goin to bring me to kampar...
so miss da place... i like the small town...
falling in love with the place when i first went there...
nice scenery... very peaceful...
i like the hotel there.. d only hotel.. THE GRAND KAMPAR...
the room r spacious.. unique building..
1 of our ex duty manager now working at there..
n 1 of my secondary schollmate studying at the college here.. TARC
so i wont feel boring there lo...

No comments: