Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Day Without My Dear

hi...
im back again...
very busy lately so seldom online...
and most of my time i give it to my dear...
accompany him...
but this few days im all alone...
so boring...
everyday loitering around the first world plaza...
ALONE!!!

my dear is on leave..
he going back to his hometown last sunday..
at first i tot he will be back for 4 days oni... (normal offday)
but the day after he call me...
he say he will undergoing an operation earlier..
doctor ask him to do operation as soon as possible...
he told me is on 16th of july it's means today...
according to my dear that his thornsel getting worse...
unable to drag any longer...
the operation will take 4 hours...

when my dear told me this my heart so hurt...
as i can feel his pain...
my mind was blank...
thinking of ways to be at his side...
accompany him...
telling him i care about him..
telling him i feel the same pain too...
keep praying for him to recover soon...
as healthy as last time...

im so worried about him everyday..
hoping he will be ok..
my dear just done his operation just now...
he is ok now...
but he complaining that his throat very pain..
he got no mood to eat..
and he say is more worse...
izit true?
or izit becoz just operate?
im wondering...
my heart so pain...
how is he?
how is his operation going on?
how is mood now?
happy or sad?
is my dear suffering ma?
all kind of questions prompt in my mind...
all questions that i want to ask him...

but according to her sister he nothing le..
at least im not so worry le...
next week im on leave le...
hopefully i can arrange my time to visit my dear at hospital...

2 comments:

orangy said...

dont worry so much...
god will hear ur praise...
be happy...^^
and i'll pray for him also...^^
may he get well soon...

orangy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.