Saturday, July 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

dancing??
me? are you sure? haha..
but it's true wor...
im goin to dance on the fwh nite (oscar nite)
on this
i really cant believe it...
haha...
it's mean my dream will come true lo...
wow... fantastic... cool
yesyerday im just done my rehearsal at the rsc 2 aerobic room
hmm... having nice time there..
learning the step...
kind of hard too...
n we goin to mix hip hop, cha cha, sexy move i think... ^-^
only 3 of us
me, azmann n mei hua
just cant believe myself...
hopefully this show will be the successful 1
kind of scare oso...

2 comments:

orangy said...

hahaaa...congratz o...
when is the oscar night..??
is it same with last time FWH FOA night..??
anyway, gambateh o!!!

~CeLiNe~ said...

not same la... this 1 much more grand... oscar nitez is on 6th aug 08...