Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recover..

maybe god really hear my praise...
thank god...
i think he really recover le...
he just only call me around 8.00pm just now...
so miss his voice...
he din call me when he is hospitalized...
he told me he alr bck home d...
alr recover but the throat still pain...
can eat porridge nia...
so pity my boy...
so 'xin deng' lo... hehe
sure la... my dear ma...

doctor giving him mc till 27th of july...
waa... 'yao pai' oso cannot see him lo...
huhu... sad..
he said he oni coming bck next month...
oh dear...
how much im goin to miss him?
might be crazy lo...
but he told me maybe on the 28th he will bck to genting to see me...
hmm... at least my heart can smile a bit...
hopefully my dear will knw that gal will
always waiting for his back...
need his company...
need him by my side...
my day will not happy without my dear..
miss the time he bulying me...
miss the time he hugging me...
miss the time he teasing me...

No comments: