Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Misunderstood....

thanks everyone for ur concern and advice..
but it seems it's an misunderstood...
kenny seem not that bad...
he said he left me not because of the 'third party'...
he did explain to me alr...
kenny oso did face alot of trouble becoz of this...
he oso told me that he alr pistoff of this misunderstanding too..
it's time for me to believe his word oso...
maybe what other ppl saw isn't da truth at all...
pity him...
im sorry for him too
suddenly feel that im very bad....
haha...
but now everything it's settle n fine le...
back to normal le...
nothing to hide each other le...
and i started sms bck with kenny le...
hmmm... it seem ok oso la...
now oni i realise being his friend is much more better lo....
i think he oso think the same way too...
am i rite, kenny???
but...........
should i believe what he said?
since he had lied on me b4...
it might da 2nd times too....
haizh....

No comments: