Thursday, November 13, 2008

Humuor + Funny + Silly

recently i got to knw a friend from f&b dept...
hmm... actually we see each other b4 but no chance to get knw each of us..
my first impression to him is...
he is a serious person...
kind of 'sombong' type...
and a quite guy...
but all is wrong...
he some kind of humour...
he likes to talk all the nonsense with me...
he will jokes all the way...
he could joke 24 hours a day...
very nice can chat with him...
haha... ^-^
he told me that his dept got a girl look like me...
erm... ok... so???
this is like how i get to knw him...
n he gets my contact num...
da 1st time he called me i get shock...
coz i couldnt imagine he not the guy that i tot all this long...
after chat with him da whole nite....
oni get to knw that he actually very 'sam pat' oso...
chat alot nonsense stuff....
having fun n enjoy oso....
coz sometimes very hard to find a friend that can chat crazyly with u...
that what he is... cute...
but 1 things i couldnt understand...
he call me every nite???
not a while but very long de oh...
but after the call i will laugh myself when recall bck the stupid conversation with him...
silly i think...
hmm... haha....
dont think much ya... hehe...
and why he help me to pay for my breakfast bill ne?
pai seh la...
i alr at the counter to pay my bill le...
da cashier told me that the bill alr been paid le...
i was blank in my mind...
oh gosh... why he pay for it ne?
din ask him belanja oso...
but gentleman.... shh....

No comments: