Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's Goin On With Him?

why izit he so mind that my dept spread the "untruth" rumours..
if he said he break with me not becoz of new target...
then why shall he so care about it...
since his dept oso spreading the same kind of rumours...
i didnt even say any single word or complain to him..
what he want??
dun tell me until now he still taking care of his 'air muka' ma??
come on...
i have nothing to do with him le ok...
n he asking me to believe him?
hey!! are you crazy??
he have lied to me b4...
how could i believe him?
sound nonsense rite??
why izit he miss me so much after we become a normal frens instead of couple?
what is he thinking now?
he said he tried to persuade himself to let me go...
but why he wanna left me without a word that day...
if life killings him then he shud have make the decision clear earlier...
not so sudden...
and he couldnt blame himself for what he had did...
i just followed what he wanted...
one more things...
why must he blame on jubeline??
i just tell jubeline what i feels and i want her to knw what is happenning..
i think there is no wrong for me to do so...
i knw that matter is involving 2 of us oni...
but dun 4get...
i told her after i break with him...
jubeline needs to know... coz she knows him more n a close fren of him...
n she scold him got her own reason...
not i simply bla everything to her...
at first very hard to accept this breaking up...
but now i can tell anyone... that..
im happier without him...
i could do whatever i want to...
i could go anywhere i want..
i could mix with anyone that i want...

No comments: