Friday, October 17, 2008

The Day Without Love

a week past...
im not sure how's my feeling now...
sad or happy...
or im still trying to hide myself away from the reality...
im trying all the best not to think anymore...
not to care...
sometimes i can did it but sometimes i cant...
when nite comes... silent all sudden...
i will think back the memories we cerish 2gether b4..
how's da first time we knwing each other..
how he go after me...
what we had done 2gether...
where he brings me...
what had he told me...
what had he promise me...
sometimes i tot miracle will happen...
but it's not...
the past is already the past...
i couldnt turn back the time...
why did things turn out so bad...
sometimes i really duno how to overcome my feeling...
how to control my tears...
now... im walking all alone...continue my life without him by my side...
im all alone..
hope i will 'xi guan' lor...

1 comment:

orangy said...

hey girl, u are not alone...^^
i always be with u...^^