Friday, September 19, 2008

Feeling Tired

tomorrow im going to see HR regarding my case...
too tired...
im not goin to admit anything coz i NEVER did it...
some of my friends ask me not to be guilty...
yeah... they are right...
i'm following procedure wat...
but im really tired working at here...
the problems keep coming...
it's not easy to handle it...
im not pro... im not genius... im not intelligent...
im just a very weak gal...
luckily i still have some of my collegues are supportive...
if not i might falling down... or maybe giving up...

loving someone suppose to be very happy , 'xinfu' or warm...
but sometimes i find that it's hard... tired too...
how hard i love him or how serious am i in this relationship...
i feel that i get nothing...
i dont get his love his care...
i alr trying my best giving out my best i can...
'bu zhi bu jue' my tears drop in silent...
every night...
hurt in my heart... deep in my heart...
why he treat me this way ne?
izit his love to me fade away ma....
my love for him will always as deep as the sea..
how if i let him go??
will he be happier than to be with me?
but...
i dont want this to be happen... NEVER...
pls do help me...

No comments: