Saturday, September 20, 2008

Feeling Down...

just seeing hr oni...
so horrible... it took me 1 hour to wait for the exec...
2 hours to take my statement...
from 4.00pm till 7pm...
so tired... not enough sleep leh....
they ask me so many questions...
some i really duno how to answer them...
coz i really forgotten some of the guest...
1 day we checking in hundred of guest...
the fact saying that im checking in a man without the original guest approach counter...
but comfirm i wont let the guest if the booking is not him or her...
they saying that our dm alr view the cctv le...
the fact saying that i was checking in the man around 1.31pm at counter 8...
sorry lo... i really really forgotten le...
n 1 more things i wont do something that will let my name tercemar lo...
n so do my dad lor... he is the 1 who intro me to work here...
how could i possible betray him lor??
haizh... so now i need wait hr to call me again...
they need to do further investigation about this case...

No comments: