Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year Celebration...

first time celebrate new year @ genting...
nice and enjoyable...
coz last year im working so dun have a chance to celebrate oso...
this year im not goin to miss it...
the occasion that i will never miss is FIREWORKS at genting car porch..
so crowded so ppl... not even a space for me to stand.. n oso for fresh air... haha...
wanna see how's my "service points" shoot up to da sky...
displaying so nice in da sky... my service points burn.... oohhh....
together with my roommate, lyo and jason ong...
together shouting for the countdown... a unforgetable moment..
5..4..3..2..1.. HAPPPY NEW YEAR...
then we when to 'Be A Star' karaoke... organize by our dept...
oso celebrating ms susanna's birthday... our EAM...
kenny ask me to drink MARTELL...
he told me "new year ma drink la..."
so taken 2 glass of MARTELL... start to lost control le... but still ok la..

after that i go entertain my friend pulak...
he come from kl... an old friend of mine...
take me to the genting showroom... LUSH...
free entrance for me.. haha... leng lui more privilege ba??? haha
another glass of CHIVAS... duh... habis... not stable anymore... but trying to control...
walking oso like crab d.. haha...
luckily my friend wanna go back d...
but just step out from GSR i saw my colleague...
again SAFARI... i go in not even half hour i go back le...
coz i really drunk le... couldnt stand anymore...
so better get back room earlier... haha...
this is what happen is duno how to drink liquor... eng kai... ^-^
this is what it call new year ma.. everything oso want ot try... haha...

No comments: