Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

Firstly i wish all of you "happy new year"...
a brand new year... haha...
year 2009... new life in new year..
n im turning 21st this year...
im getting my "golden key" this year... haha... so happy..
new year with another new resolution...
so many in my mind to achieve...
whether izit success anot it's depend with my hardwork...
aiming my goal n target...
just around the corner... very near to me now...
my new year (2009) resolution:
1. own a laptop.. buget around rm2000-rm3000
2. slim down at least 5kg more... target in 3 months...
3. own a car... for coming next 3 years...
4. own a shoplot... business purpose in next 6 years...
5. to be supervisor in this year and exec level in next 2 years... gambateh!!!
6. this year saving up to rm5000... if possible... or maybe more than that...
7. middle of this year a trip to island... budget around rm400-rm600
8. end of this year a trip to oversea... budget around rm2000-rm5000
9. sign a contract / buy life insurans...
10. learn cooking.. especially in baking cake.. love it..
11. getting married at age 25.. if available... haha..
to be continue....

No comments: