Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry X'mas...

merry christmas to all of you...
hmm... something special for me this x'mas..
i think...
1st time exchanging gift with my fellow friends...
receiving gift from my manager...
wow...
the most unforgettable moment is i received a "strawberry chocalate moist cake"!!!
so sweet... ^-^
HE purposely came up to genting to give me the cake...
what a surprise...
n this is how the story start between us....
on this memorable x'mas...

i guess u guys wanna knw who is that guy i mentioned... haha...
da previous blog i have some small wishes for this x'mas??
hmm.. not sure izit really come true...
can consider yes and might consider no...
not very sure actually...
but this guy crush on me long time ago le...
since when we r in same college... (but i duno abt that)
this is what he said.. hehe...
he is my senior coursemate...
an IT expert... now working at kl...
almost a year plus i din meet him le after he graduate...

the love story begin here on this x'mas...
between ME n HIM....
hopefully this is what i wish for...
just wishing myself da best luck...

No comments: